Follow these steps to add contacts to your campaign or into SourceWhale. You can search for contacts and also filter them based on stages, campaigns or tags.
Add contacts to SourceWhale
There are 4 ways to add Contacts to SourceWhale;
1. Adding to contacts through the extension. Scroll to the bottom to add them to your contacts page rather than a campaign.
Note: The extension will only gather the information that is visible on a page. To find and save the most information about a contact, run the extension over their individual profile rather than a list.
2. Uploading a spreadsheet - see full article here.
3. Manually adding contacts.
4. Some CRM's allow Users to export a list of Contacts directly into a Campaign in SourceWhale. This can be done in two ways; 1. Using an "Export to SourceWhale" button (Bullhorn and JobAdder only currently), 2. Running the extension on top of the CRM itself (Bullhorn, Crelate, Greenhouse, Hubspot, Loxo, Vincere etc. ).
2. Searching the Contacts table
This is can be done on the Contacts table using the Search box in the bar on the top of the page.
3. Filtering the Contacts table
Filtering contacts will help you find groups of individuals based on either Campaign, Sourcer or Stage (e.g. message, opened, replied etc.)
Stuck or need some help? Click on the chat icon at the bottom right hand corner to connect with our support team! 💬